Thursday, September 24, 2009

Have Visas, Will Travel

I have been feeling really anxious about getting all of our things together before we need to leave on Tuesday. Two things I have been tracking for the last week: One our travel visa's, call me stupid but I didn't realize that a visa is simply a piece of paper stuck to a page in your passport. So sending our passports out, was very nerve racking. The other thing that took way to long according to me was our FBI fingerprints. I have been calling them about once or twice a day so they would get a move on, but I kept getting the same answer. "We will process them on the 17 and then you can call again." Anyway, today I came home from school, and both of them had arrived.

Things are falling into place. There are little girl clothes in the suitcase, toys that we can play with while we are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment