Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Pains

I was talking to a friend at work today, telling her about all the cra...uh paperwork that we have to complete before we travel and she mentioned that those are my labor pains. I thought that was a pretty neat analogy and after today I am embracing the analogy. I left work as soon as I could today to take something up to Cleveland (2hr. drive) to get apostilled. Only to find out that our county had messed up the certification process. So I drove back home (2 hrs.) thinking about how I was going to send out our visas to Chicago tomorrow with those papers apostilled. So, as much as I hate it, I have to take a personal day tomorrow to make another trip to Cleveland after I get everything straightened with Holmes County. It is a really crappy feeling to have put in a lot of hours and be no further ahead than when you started. After feeling like I accomplished nothing at all, I sat down at the computer to check my email, and I saw the picture of our two precious girls, and realized this day was worth ALL the stress I went through today.

No comments:

Post a Comment